We are currently offering private courses only during July and August.
Call 612-787-2264 to inquire about setting up a course,
and get your course for free!
Regularly scheduled courses will resume in September.
What do you get with your Chandler’s Conceal and Carry training:
- FREE use of our handgun and ammo
- FREE refreshments during the course
- FREE access to our library of permit applications / information / videos / documents
- FREE Florida application packet with everything needed to apply for Florida Carry Permit
- Professional and Personable Handgun Training
- Training Certificate required to apply for the MN/WI/FL Carry Permits
- Training that exceeds the state certification requirements
- Stress free, One-on-One firearm certification exercise with our qualified instructors
- Life-long support
To provide safe, responsible, and professional firearms and carry permit training in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. We strive to provide training suited to meet the needs of every student; regardless of their prior firearms experience or training. We actively promote discussion and student participation during each class, and often take extensive time to guarantee each students’ questions are answered.
We GUARANTEE our courses will meet or exceed your expectations, or you will be FULLY refunded. No questions asked!
NRA Certified Instructors
All of our instructors are certified NRA Firearm Instructors. During the NRA Instructor Training Courses we developed the additional knowledge, skills and techniques needed to organize and teach courses in the NRA Basic Firearm Training Program.
Recognized by the BCA
Chandler’s LLC is MN BCA Certified Training Organization. All of our instructors are recognized by the BCA of MN as approved instructors.
All of our instructors are registered open and concealed instructors, and aim to offer the most effective and professional training available for MN, WI and FL permit holders.
The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded.
I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid.
It doesn’t limit those who would interact with me through reason, only those who would do so by force.
It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act.”